Sendy is a nationally recognised payment system for performing transactions using a mobile device, based on the technology of payment via QR-code.
▪ Instant cross-border transfers;
▪ Single app for multiple accounts in different banks, discount cards and loyalty programs;
▪ Online and offline usage;
▪ Bank-participants receive real-time information on transactions and settlements;
▪ No physical plastic cards.
Any credit organization which provides services to legal entities and individuals can join the Payment System. The Bank of Russia registered Sendy as a payment system on September 30, 2014 under the number 0035.
The operator of the Payment System Sendy is Digital Payment LLC (ООО «Цифровой Платеж») which also serves as a payment and clearing operational center.
The settlement center - Interregional Bank for Settlements of the Telecommunications and Postal Services.